Friends, Finds, and Fun, the top three reasons people keep coming back to the Great Waterfront Trail Adventure (GWTA).
Although freedom and food are high on the list too! Bring friends or make friends. Find new local wines, hidden treasures, and unique communities. Feel the wind, water, and earth in a new way. Experience the freedom of slowing down, stopping, and trying something new.
Ride with us from August 6 to 12, on the 2017 GWTA as we celebrate Canada’s 150th Birthday by riding from Point Pelee National Park to the Rouge National Urban Park. Read more about the 2017 Route and Itinerary.
Join us for 40 -105km of riding per day as we travel along the Waterfront Trail from beautiful Point Pelee to the Rouge River.
SNIPPETS OF WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Reconnect to Canada’s Great Lakes! The Waterfront Trail is a key part of a strategy to protect, connect and celebrate the earth’s largest group of freshwater lakes.
- Discover vibrant communities and beautiful rural vistas; experience delicious local food and entertainment; enjoy charming shops and unique local businesses.
- Eat, shop, learn, discover, relax …
- Optional shuttle van at designated rest stops.
- Daily luggage transportation.
- Camping in scenic National and Provincial Parks and community grounds. Hotel options available.
- Daily itinerary and maps.
- Meet and greet receptions
- Celebration Dinner