Another month will soon be upon us, and it is one that has a few cycling related events:
- May 8 – Wine Trail Ride for Charity [moved to May 22]
- May 15 – Walk Run Roll 4 LaSalle: kids 100m walk/run/roll, 5km running race, and a 3km walk/run/roll participation event
- May 15 – Wine Trail Ride: a scenic ride stopping at Aleksander Estate Winery, Mastronardi Estate Winery, and Pelee Island Winery, with a meal at the final stop
- May 22 – Wine Trail Ride for Charity (Hotel Dieu Grace Hospital Foundation): Visit Aleksander Estate Winery, Pelee Island Winery, and Black Bear Farms and Estate [Postponed due to weather – we will update with a new date once it is available]
- May 29 – Pedal for Polio Wine Trail Ride: Visit three wineries while supporting Rotary International in their effort to eradicate polio
- May 29th-30th – Ontario Lung Association BikeTrek: ride 25, 100 or 200km in a charity ride.
I met with the organizers of the Lung Association Bike Trek last weekend, and they mentioned that they are still looking for volunteer route marshalls. If you would like to get involved with the event, but don’t want to ride – here is a great way to participate. To volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org